Soft Skills for Engineers
|Course Offered By:|
|Offering University:||Technical University Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||72 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify different communication styles and apply various communication models to real life,
- Give constructive feedback, lead conversations in a goal-oriented manner and resolve conflict situations,
- Prepare presentations and design them according to the needs of your audience using fundamental methods and techniques,
- Describe, choose and use various approaches for the moderation of meetings, and
- Recognize the success factors for successful collaboration in a team, identify problems and optimize the cooperation based on appropriate interventions.
This course provides you with video lectures, supplemented by additional information, self-tests and discussion tasks. In this rhythm, you can deepen your knowledge and use your newly acquired skills to answer the discussion questions jointly with other participants in the forums.
- Week 0: Introduction
- Week 1: The basics of communication
- Week 2: Communication for conflict solving
- Week 3: Presentation techniques
- Week 4: Meeting facilitation
- Week 5: Teamwork
Confirmation of participation
In this course, you can earn Badges and Training certificate.