|Course Offered By:|
|Offering University:||Technical University Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||70 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
You will be able to
- explain the importance of materials for technical and economical product performance.
- illustrate the structure and properties of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, ceramics, plastics and composite materials.
- proof the practical relevance of mechanical, thermal and chemical material properties.
- apply methods to evaluate and select materials for an optimal usage
- Introduction and Basic Concepts
- Structure of Materials
- Mechanical Properties of Material
- Ferrous Materials
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Composite Materials
- Material Selection
I am an engineer with a great passion for teaching and tutoring. My BSc is in Mechanical Engineering. My first MSc is in Engineering Acoustics and now I am doing my second Master’s in Architectural Engineering. During this time, I have enjoyed working with students and helping them develop a better understanding of engineering concepts. I have been tutoring since 2010 and since then I have learnt a lot from my students, as I tutored them on several topics including materials science, fluid mechanics, heat transfer and green design. I am looking forward to walking through this course step by step with new amazing students.
Confirmation of participation
In this course, you can earn Badges and Training certificate.