|Author:||Prof. Dr. Olaf Jacobs (German Version)|
|Offering Institution:||Technische Hochschule Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||70 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
You will be able to
- explain the importance of materials for technical and economical product performance.
- illustrate the structure and properties of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, ceramics, plastics and composite materials.
- proof the practical relevance of mechanical, thermal and chemical material properties.
- apply methods to evaluate and select materials for an optimal usage
- Introduction and Basic Concepts
- Structure of Materials
- Mechanical Properties of Material
- Ferrous Materials
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Composite Materials
- Material Selection
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Phys. Olaf Jacobs (German Version)
Sahand Athari (English Version)
Confirmation of participation
In this course, you can earn Badges and Training certificate.