|Offering Institution:||Technische Hochschule Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||70 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
After finishing this course you will be able to
- design and rate production processes from several perspectives, also in order to answer investment and procurement questions,
- know theoretical basics of key production processes and their economical applications,
- rate the manufacturing capabilities of a company,
- identify weaknesses and rationalization potential when comparing costs of different production techniques,
- perform profitability calculations for manufacturing technologies in order to prepare investment decisions,
- capture economic boundary conditions and implications of different manufacturing solutions to arbitrate between technical and economical requirements in order to improve or optimize production technology,
- decide for optimal, profitable, and technically justified reasoned procurement of materials, tools, measuring instruments and auxiliary materials,
- decide on the extend of outsourcing, and
- rate the profitable use, the quality-appropriate production, the safety aspects and the ecological use of production techniques.
- Primary Shaping
- Coating and changing material characteristics
- Production systems
I am a passionate mechanical engineer and enjoy the process of product development. After graduating in Production Engineering from TU Berlin in 2015, I shortly worked as a researcher in the machine tools department. Currently I am an employee at Mounting Systems GmbH, working on the design and development of a Single-Axis Solar Tracker.