Technical English: Mechanical Engineering
|Course Offered By:||Dorle Stecher|
|Offering University:||Technical University Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||40 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
After completing the course “Technical English. Mechanical Engineering”
- you will be able to recognize, understand and apply the most common technical vocabulary in your field of study.
- you will be able to recognize and apply appropriate context-specific structures
- you will be able to apply strategies that help you understand and follow lectures and other longer contributions in your field of study
- you will be able to apply strategies that help you understand articles in your field of study
- you will be able to identify and produce the language and features of the subject-specific text types process description, product description and graph description.
- you will be able apply strategies that help you learn vocabulary independently, cope with a self-paced learning mode and continuously motivate yourself in the learning process
- Welcome and Introduction
- Maths: algebra and geometry
- Energy and electricity
- Materials and their properties