|Author:||Jasmin Sponholz, Ulrike Reincke, Evans Gumbe|
|Offering Institution:||Technische Hochschule Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||5 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
- You can find all the information you need about your chosen study programme, including the application requirements and contact persons.
- You know how and where to submit your application and what you need to include. And you know what you need to do for the recognition of international degrees.
- You can describe the process of how to get or renew a visa.
- You can access information on semester fees, semester tickets, course and exam options, and exam registrations on the website of the TH Lübeck.
- You could name the services offered by the TH Lübeck (e.g. Student Services, Language Centre, International Office, Career Development, University Sports).
- You can find the most important buildings on campus (e.g. canteen, cafeteria or library).
- You can calculate your costs of staying and living in Germany and how you will be able to cover them.
- You know about leisure activities in and around Lübeck, so you won't be bored after your studies.
- You know about the most important cultural and communicative pitfalls and are well-prepared for your first days at the TH Lübeck.
- Towards studying at THL
- Planning your time at HL
- First days in Lübeck
- First steps at THL
- Academic Life
- Services by THL
This course is just right for you if you are not from Germany, you are interested in a semester abroad at the TH Lübeck, or if you already know for sure that you want to study here for some time.