|Author:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Raphael Kampmann|
|Offering Institution:||Technische Hochschule Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Engineering||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||150 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
In this course, you will study the basics and fundamental concepts that every engineer needs to solve real-world (structural) problems. The goal is to translate physical systems into equations, and to apply simple math-tools for engineering solutions.
- Force Vectors in 2D and 3D
- Equilibrium of Particles
- Force System Resultants
- Rigid Bodies in Equilibrium (Support Reactions, Internal Forces, and Force Diagrams)
- Trusses (Method of Joints and Method of Sections)
- Center of Gravity and Centroids
- Second Area Moments (Moment of Inertia)