Scientific Project Work
|Offering University:||Technische Hochschule Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Einstiegskurse||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||50 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
After the course, I (as the author of the course) would be glad if you
- can understand and orientate within the German system of higher education,
- know, what it means to work in projects,
- know how to systematically chose your study projects,
- are able to apply the required techniques to proceed your project successfully,
- are able to plan and proceed your projects according to the given conditions and ressources,
- can present your results effectively to others,
- take and give feedback and critical reviews fair and well-ballanced.
- How is the structure of the German higher education system?
- What is a project?
- What are the working methods for projects?
- How to structure and proceed scientific projects?
- How to present project results?