Introduction to applied Computer Science 2
|Author:||Prof. Dr. Klages|
|Offering University:||Technical University Lübeck|
|Field of Knowledge:||Preparation Courses||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||12 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
- You will learn step by step the what computer science actually is.
- You’ll learn about the different facets of Information Technology, like computing systems, the Modelling, and Information and Telecommunications.
- You can list the stages in the computer sciences process.
- You will be able to describe the structure and functions of computer networks.
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Structure of a Computing System
- System and Application Software
- Computer Networks